The first of many

Hi, My name is Ibtihal but you can call me Ibti! Although I've only started my blog for an assignment, writing has always been a passion of mine! Whether it's scribbling verses of poetry on the margins of my school notebook or reading someone else's published work, I find comfort in words. 
This love has grown ever since I discovered a YouTube Channel called Button Poetry.
It's an online space that publishes Spoken Word videos for everyone to watch. People write about everything and anything from heartbreak to politics to any touching experience. The best part is definitely listening to the writers read their own personal writing with such composure and sentiment! Finding out about this creative cyberspace gathering creative minds into one community has been of great inspiration and entertainment for when the boredom strikes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How poetry survives on Instagram

Brazil writes a love letter goodbye to books.

Is the 'Worst Alphabet Book Ever' the best alphabet book ever?